EASY SPINACH DIP RECIPE
I make this every time I host, and everyone always asks me for this easy spinach dip appetizer recipe so here you go! It's great for every event and holiday, especially Thanksgiving.
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
Chill for about 2 hours.
Serve with your favorite dippers, like crackers or veggies, and share with your favorite people.
Check it out on Knorr's website here:
#recipe #thanksgivingrecipe #appetizer #spinach dip