Easy Baby Bow Tutorial
Attention Girl Moms! 💖Check out our Viral Baby Bow Tutorial with over 800K views on Facebook
Learn the easiest way to tie these beautiful head bows. Like and share with friends if you find this helpful.
1. Start with a longer piece of fabric on your right side, with the print facing down. Cross the long piece of fabric over your leg and wrap the smaller piece in your left hand over it and under so you have formed a +.
2. Fold the long piece twice.
3. Pinch the center of the folded fabric.
4. Wrap the small piece of fabric around the pinched fabric and pull it through.
5. Adjust the bow as necessary.
I think it is easiest to use your leg but you can also use something else round like a vase. For smaller heads, make the bow closer to your knee and for larger heads create the bow further up on your thigh.
Was this helpful? Please like can share with your girl mom friends! Try this hack and let me know if it works for you! Shop our beautiful bows today.